Monday, November 26, 2007

Thankful Hearts

Happy Thanksgiving to you all (a little late I know, sorry)!! None the less I hope and pray that everyone had a wonderful time with family and friends and more importantly was reminded of all that God has done for you in this last year! There are not enough words to express how thankful I am for all that God has done in my life this last year! I am continually humbled at what He is doing around me and what He is allowing me to be a part of! I know that even though I am here physically I am being carried by the prayers of you all back home and for that I am forever grateful!! Know that I am so thankful for every prayer that you all pray for me, my teammates, and the ministries we are involved in! Thank you is simply not enough to express are heartfelt thanks to you all, but thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Arua Team on Thanksgiving minus the Coppedges
As for our thanksgiving we (the WGM Arua team) ended up spending Thanksgiving in Kampala with the rest of the WGM missionaries. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the normal Thanksgiving foods - turkey, green beans, casseroles galore, pumpkin pie, etc. We are very thankful that we could find everything here in Kampala! It was a little hard since this was my first Thanksgiving away from home, but God was so gracious and really made this a memorable and fun Thanksgiving although I was not with my family! So thank you to all of you who were praying for me and my family during this last week! We truly did feel your prayers and are so grateful for them! Below I have included a few pictures from Thanksgiving, enjoy!



Right: Thanksgiving Day table





Thanksgiving jam session with John and Sam!