Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Answered Prayers!


Words are not enough to express how grateful I am for your prayers today!! I felt your prayers carrying me from the moment I woke up!! The workshop went better then I had ever imagined and I know it was because so many of you were praying!! We only had about twenty people show up, but I know with out a shadow of a doubt that those were the right twenty people to be there today! Although there was only twenty people we did have representatives from 12 of the 15 schools in Arua, including the Muslim schools. Our discussion was amazing, they asked great questions, and really grasped the concept of teaching abstinence! All day long I could see how Jesus was moving and helping us!! During the part of talking about God's plan for sex I was able to walk through the plan of salvation and redemption. Would you join me in continuning to pray for these teachers as not only God works in their hearts, but also as they in turn teach this curriculum to their students. After the session one of the female teachers from the Muslim school came up and handed me the sweetest note. Jesus is moving!! Thank you so much for your part in the ministry here! I am so aware of how you have been carrying me these last few days! Thank you, thank you for all your prayers, emails, and support! You have no idea how much they mean to me! Much love from Uganda!