Monday, March 12, 2007

Moving on up

Wow it is hard to believe that the time has flown by and tomorrow is my last day of Swahili classes! I have been blessed to have two wonderful teachers and while I am not fluent by any means I have a basic working knowledge, vocabulary, and understanding which will be helpful as I move up to Arua on Friday! I am so excited to finally be going home to Arua! It is as if I am watching a dream come to life as John and Erica Rinehimer move up on Friday and join Billy and Joanna Coppedge. For so long opening up the Arua field of World Gospel Mission has been on our hearts and it is awesome to think that it is now becoming a reality! Thank you for helping make this dream become a reality! I know that if it were not for all of your prayers and support this would not be possible!! So thank you, thank you!!

Would you ever be in prayer for us as we prepare to leave on Friday? There is so much that needs to take place and time is going quickly! Also if you could pray as we travel on Friday, it takes about 7 hours to get to Arua, so we would love if you would join us in praying for traveling mercies! Thank you so much for your prayers and I cannot wait to write you from my new home and show you pictures of Arua! May God richly bless you this week!!